•  
      CommentAuthorSpode
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2008

Some of you might remember that last year I launched Think Secret Santa. I unfortunately also launched this in December when most offices had already planned their Secret Santa's. Just over 400 people used the system, so I'm looking forward to see what happens this year.

I have updated the system slightly to make it more user friendly, but it's certainly what I consider to be a very simple way of organising even a small number of people. The premise is simple - put in the e-mail addresses of everyone involved in the Secret Santa. Once everyone has confirmed they want to be involved, the names are picked out of a virtual hat and everyone is e-mailed their Secret Santa.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys, that I don't do anything malicious with the e-mail addresses and the only money that is made from it, is via the Google Ads and other promotions on the site itself. Last year, I seem to remember actually losing money. LOL.

So if you're office is organising a Secret Santa, check out the site and let me know if you find any bugs!

Copyright Andrew Miller (Spode), 2008